Subject: Invitation and PIN for the Informal Meeting of Economic and Financial Affairs Ministers and Central Bank Governors - 13-14 September 2024, Budapest
From: "ECOFIN HU Presidency 2024 \(PM\)" <[email-masked]>
To: "ECOFIN HU Presidency 2024 \(PM\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2024 17:11:50 +0300

Dear Colleagues,

On behalf of the Hungarian Ministry of Finance , we are pleased to invite
you to the upcoming Informal Meeting of Economic and Financial Affairs
Ministers and Central Bank Governors in Budapest.

The meeting will be held on 13-14 September 2024. Please find attached the
official invitation letter with the Practical Information Note (PIN),
which includes the preliminary programme of the meeting as well. We would
like to draw your attention to the deadline for the appointment of your
Delegation Accreditation Officer (7 August 2024).

We look forward to welcoming you in Budapest.

Kind regards,

The Hungarian Presidency Team - Ministry of Finance

  _____

Ezen üzenet és annak bármely csatolt anyaga bizalmas, jogi védelem alatt
áll, a nyilvános közléstől védett. Az üzenetet kizárólag a címzett,
illetve az általa meghatalmazottak használhatják fel. Ha Ön nem az üzenet
címzettje, úgy kérjük, hogy telefonon, vagy e-mail-ben értesítse erről az
üzenet küldőjét és törölje az üzenetet, valamint annak összes csatolt
mellékletét a rendszeréből. Ha Ön nem az üzenet címzettje, abban az
esetben tilos az üzenetet vagy annak bármely csatolt mellékletét
lemásolnia, elmentenie, az üzenet tartalmát bárkivel közölnie vagy azzal
visszaélnie.

This message and any attachment are confidential and are legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
to whom it is addressed and others authorised to receive it. If you are
not the intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and
delete this message and any attachment from your system. Please note that
any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of or reliance upon the
information contained in and transmitted with this e-mail by or to anyone
other than the recipient designated above by the sender is unauthorised
and strictly prohibited.